Afternoon tea at Muriel's kitchen

Saturday 20 December 2014 Soho, London, UK

Last Sunday my boyfriend, my best friend and I decided to simply have an afternoon tea at Muriel's Kitchen (Soho -London), we heard about that place many times but never went before until Sunday ! And what a treat it was !First of all the place is very well put together , the style is kind of French with a vintage twist , really cute and very homely too. We all ordered a pot of tea along with a sweet treat. I had a fruit scone with jam and clotted cream which was really yummy .
Also we got lucky as they have one table with swing chairs !Yes swing chairs believe it or not, and we got it ! It  was a fun experience to have a pot of tea with a huge scone while swinging away.
If you do not know Muriel's Kitchen I strongly recommend it !



Here was our table with swing chairs :)









CHOCOLATE GUINNESS CAKE





Post a Comment

Marie's Connections © . Design by Berenica Designs.