Harry Potter Studio Tour.

Wednesday 14 January 2015 London, UK

Back over a year ago I had the amazing opportunity to visit Warner Bros. Harry Potter studio near Watford. I am a huge fan of Harry Potter, obviously I've read all 7 books and seen each movie about a dozen times so visiting the Harry Potter Studio was kind of a big deal.


Even so I was lucky enough not to pay for my ticket (An amazing birthday gift from my best friend). First of all I would like to let you know that, if you are not familiar with Harry Potter studio tour,  you need to book your ticket in advance and choose a time slot. Also the price of one adult ticket is quite expensive it's around £25, but if you're a big fan, like me, honestly it's really worth it. Even if you are not a massive fan I honestly think that being able to understand all the magic behind the making of a movie such as Harry Potter is quite something special.
I spent about 3 and 1/2 hours visiting the studio and I just was amazed of all the wonderful props, costumes, the amazing Great Hall, Daigon Alley replica street etc. It was honestly amazing and I truly would love to go back again in the future.

Marie xx





“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” 




Post a Comment

Marie's Connections © . Design by Berenica Designs.