Spring nail polish favourite

Friday 8 May 2015 London, UK

Spring is here. I noticed this because I don't need to wear my big woolly socks in bed, my cat is losing his winter coat resulting in more frequent use of my vacuum cleaner and I get woken up by cute singing birds! Only then I know it is Spring. With this season it seems natural to dig out those spring like colours nail polishes. There are two colours for me that I always wear the most during spring and those 2 colours are : PINK and ORANGE.
I selected my two favourites Pinks & Orange from 3 big names that we all know and love!! They are available, as you know, in your local Superdrug or Boots.



Who does not love BarryM nail polish? If I see one hand raising up then what is wrong with you? haha! BarryM nail polish is, for me, the ultimate affordable and hight quality brand out there, they have a very wide selection in different textures such as Gelly (my personal favourite), Matt, Glittery etc. I love them so much that I have to write down the name of every nail polish I purchase to avoid duplicate buys, not because they don't have a big selection but because I buy so much of them that I often forgot what I already have.
Big beauty dilemma!
Right now my two favourites for spring are; the Papaya 432 and Grapefruit 422.
  


Right in second position is the well known Maybelline brand, probably the second most purchased nail polish for me after BarryM. I chose No6 Bubblicious and No312 Wow Orange. They are two very vibrant colours and I know they are going to be well loved this season.


Last but not least! The also well known Rimmel! Those two were gifts from a friend and she couldn't get it even more right as they are exactly what I would choose for spring. These two colours are No 413 Oragina and No 270 Sweet Retreat from the Rita Ora's collection.



What is your favourite nail polish colour to wear this season?

Marie
xxx

Post a Comment

Marie's Connections © . Design by Berenica Designs.