Countryside weekend #2

Sunday 26 July 2015 London, UK

I love countryside, as I am getting older the appeal of the trees, birds, fields and all things natural...are just something that I am more and more craving! It is odd for me to think that about 10 years ago I only had love for the city life. Don't take me wrong, back then I used to like escaping for a day in the country but I was always happy to come back to London. Now its kind of the opposite, I want to go more often in the countryside and every time my boyfriend and I have to go back to London it's rather depressing. I don't know what it is? But maybe this is what happen when you re in your 30's and you realise what's important in life and what should be protected and loved. 




My last weekend was spent partly in Worcestershire and in Oxfordshire, meeting some family members and friends. This weekend was a mix of walks, eating amazing home bakes and comfort food (big shout out for Caroline's home made pasta, bacon and mushroom bake and her amazing nutty muffins too), long chat in the garden while watching children playing and messing around and hearing everything else lovely and not planes and police car sirens! 
If you haven't read my previous post (press here for the link) my boyfriend and I are moving to a more quiet area so 3 weeks to go and hopefully the countryside will be few minutes away! I cannot wait. So here a few of my favourite pictures, by the way its a post heavy on pictures so you've been warned :)




















How was your weekend ? Tell me all by commenting below! 

Marie
xxx

Post a Comment

Marie's Connections © . Design by Berenica Designs.