L'Oréal beauty haul

Saturday 14 November 2015 London, UK

For some unknown reason I have lately been re-loving the L'Oréal brand! It's a brand that I know since well...forever. I am from France so this brand has always been there and always been trusted by my mum, my sister and of course by myself. But for some odd reason I stopped buying L'Oréal for quite a few years until recently.
Looking at their range I think it would be actually rather silly to not consider their make-up products, they have always been of quality and their packaging is lovely too. 
So for my come back love for L'Oréal here is what I got: 

The Smoky Nude Lingerie eye shadow mini palette! I have been on the look out for some time now for a light shimmer range and especially in the nude range colour category. I do own a few palettes such as Naked 2 by Urban Decay already but you can't have enough eye shadow, right? 
I've already tried all 4 colours and I do not regret purchasing it. They are not very pigmented which is exactly what I was looking for. Something shimmery with a light pigmentation is perfect for me for an every day look especially when I am at the office.

I also purchased the Infallible 24H-Matte foundation in the colour shade Natural Rose. I already used it once and it will probably become a favourite, I am already thinking to do a review once I have used it for a few weeks, so watch this space. Also I do like the packaging which strangely looks a lot like Smashbox. 

The third item that I got was the nail polish in the shade: 204 Boudoir Rose. When I tried it in store I immediately fall in love with the colour which is a bois de rose type of shade. I found it very chic and pretty, even though it might not be the right colour for the season it's still a beautiful shade. I already wear that nail polish and guess what? I am still loving it.

Last but not least, I couldn't leave the L'Oréal counter without at least one lipstick and to stay in the rose de bois theme to go with the nail polish I went for the Color Riche collection in the color: 302 Rose De Bois of course! I have also worn this lipstick a few times it might not be this seasons color but I like breaking the rule.
Overall I am more than pleased with all my L'Oréal purchases and I am glad to report that this brand hasn't changed. It still supplys good products at reasonable prices. 
Have you lately got any L'Oréal products? Tell me all by commenting below. 
 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54493-296-79E53BC17D95187FB5D27BBF5946862B.png

Post a Comment

Marie's Connections © . Design by Berenica Designs.