L'Oréal haul

Thursday 27 July 2017 Banbury, UK

I do not know about you but I feel like l'Oreal is get better and better lately. I am more and more attracted by their make up range and not surprisingly I have gathered rather a large amount of their products, starting with:
Nude Magique CC Cream Anti-Redness. I do have a little redness and I have never used CC cream before so this is a new and exciting product for me to try. Even so I know I am a bit late on the BB or CC cream adventure but better later than never.
Lately (perhaps due to the better-ish weather in UK) have been re-loving nail polish and even though my collection is rather large already! Opus!! I opted for a nude/rose colour by L'Oreal. This little number is called Rose ballet No224 and I cannot wait to try it. Did I mention that recently I am back on the nude story wave from lips to nail polish? Well you do now. I am loving them all over again.
Talking about nude and rose colours I certainly could not resist trying their new Lip Paint / lacquer. I went for the shade 102 Darling Pink. A beautiful dusty pink/rose that I am looking forward to try. Also did I mention how lovely the packaging is? It kind of reminds me of the Melted lip collection by Too Faced.
As we are on the wave of lip products I also picked up a lipstick in their Color Rich Matte collection in the shade 348 Brick Vintage. Like the name suggests a brick like beautiful colour that I am so looking forward to also try. I'll be sure to report back.
 
A girl can never had enough foundation, right? I believe so anyway, so to add to my ever growing collection I went for the new Infallible 24H foundation in the shade Golden Beige. I always loved the old Infallible collection so I hope the new version won't disappoint me.
After watching or reading so many good reviews on the Nude Magique Cushion Foundation I could not resist to give it a go myself too. I went for the No. 04 colour which I do hope is the right shade. Also I kind of fell in love with the interesting packaging, I know, I am weak.
The last item on the list is the Infallible Foundation Blender, actually this was a gift, I believe at the time I purchased the other L'Oreal products this product was free if you were purchasing 3 and you cannot say no to a free goodie, right? I haven't tried this blender yet, to be honest I kind of went back to using foundation brushes rather than blenders because they are especially good at blending concealer.
So this was my my rather large L'Oreal haul. Have you tried any of the above? If yes I would love to hear about it. Please comment below.
 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54493-296-79E53BC17D95187FB5D27BBF5946862B.png

Post a Comment

Marie's Connections © . Design by Berenica Designs.