Autumnal New Make Up | Beauty Haul

Thursday 26 October 2017 Banbury, UK

Here we are again, a brand new Beauty Haul its been a little while. You know you love them and well I love them too. I noticed a theme on this month Beauty Haul, its rather rose Gold, black etc. very Autumnal I must say and I am loving it! Autumn being my ultimate favourite season I could only love the theme which was not planned by the way. So what's new? 5 things all already tried and all already loved. I have to say it is not always the case, when I purchased new makeup, very often about a third will be a disappointment so for me enjoying my 5 new purchase its diffenately two thumbs up. 
So what's new? 
Let's start by probably my favourite of them all and that is the Paradise Extatic by L'OrĂ©al. This mascara is the bomb! I always though that I would never find anything better that my all time favourite the: Maybelline Lash Sensation mascara...well I was so wrong. The Paradise Extatic was originally a purchase following the recommendation by Anna (from one of her latest vlog) from The Anna Edit and she was right! This mascara give you length, thickness and stay all day long in just few applications. It is that amazing! And let's not forget the beautiful rose gold packaging too which add a well appreciated little luxury. If you have one mascara to buy this Autumn then got for this one. Highly recommended You probably can guess by now that this item will be on my October favourites :) 


My second favourite from this Autumn beauty haul has to be the Fall In Love eye-shadow palette by barryM. For about 2 months have been in the look out for a rusty/ redish/ brick type of eye-shadow shade. I was not looking for a palette but a single eye-shadow colour. I have to admit that have been looking like...a lot! And really found nothing until I came across that palette which had one colour that made me very happy! as you can guess it was the very reddish colour one from the 10 shades. Although I really like the 6 shades from the right hand side too. Have been using this palette a lot for the past 2 weeks and will be also probably featuring in my October favourites. 


Tattoo Brow by Maybelline shade Light Brown. Right this one was more like 'lets buy it and the I will probably regret it later'. Well guess what? This was actually not a regret buy at all. It does what it says on the tin. I tried it and to my surprise it did work and last about 2/3 days. My brow are thin (thanks to the silly trend over plucking in the 90's /early 00's that I am now left with not much on my face) and lack colour density. This Tattoo Brow gave me a brow lifting much needed. The only down side its the price, at £12.99 this product is not cheap, and therefore I will use it every now and then. This product come in 3 shades: blonde, light and dark brown.
Next on the line is the Lumi Drops by Gosh in 004 peach shade. This product come in 4 shades from silver to a bronze colour. I got the medium one. It might be all Autumny but no excuse to still have the highlighting thing going on on your cheeks ladies. As you could guess this item is a liquid highlighter , easy to use and does the job. It actually remind me a lot the NARS illuminator in Orgasm shade. :)
This little bottle of wonder is at £7.99.
 Last but not least its the Rimmel eyebrow pencil in the shade 004 Black Brown. As per pencil brow goes it does what it is supposed to do  (although this shade is really bang on my colour !) and its the first one I tried from Rimmel and so far so good. At £3.29 you really can't go wrong.
What are you latest Beauty purchases? Or have you tried any of the above? tell me all by commenting below.
* I am french and even so have been living in UK since 2001 please forgive me if there is any grammar mistakes. :) *
 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54493-296-79E53BC17D95187FB5D27BBF5946862B.png

Post a Comment

Marie's Connections © . Design by Berenica Designs.